Bluefield University Logo

Books & Media Catalog

The Easley Library catalog gives you the ability to search for print books, e-books, DVDs, CDs, and periodicals.

A World of Information at Your Fingertips

A library catalog is an organized system to find the source material you need for research. We have two primary catalogs for our students.

The Easley Catalog and the World Catalog are our two primary catalogs, and both are available online. The Easley Catalog lets you search for materials available through our on-campus library and the contents of the 26 libraries in the Appalachian College Association’s (ACA) Bowen Central Library. The World Catalog gives you the opportunity to expand your search beyond BU’s library and the 26 ACA libraries. Both options give you the ability to search for print and e-resources.

Once you locate the items you need through one of the catalogs, the next step is to request them. On-campus students can visit the campus library to find items we own. Our shelves of print books are arranged according to the Library of Congress (LC) Classification System. Off-campus students may request materials to be mailed to their location. You do not have to be on campus to use our resources. The second way to access books and digital materials owned by other libraries is by making an interlibrary loan request.

If you are unfamiliar with how to use a library catalog, please click the ‘Catalog Tutorial’ button below to read our helpful guide. To begin your search, click on one of the catalog links below.


Use your myBU user name and password to login to databases and e-books

Learn How to Use the Catalog

Browse the Easley Library and ACA Catalog

Browse the World Library Catalog

Interlibrary Loans

We welcome interlibrary loan requests from Bluefield University students, faculty, and staff. Bluefield University can request library materials from participating libraries for your use. You can request up to five books or articles at one time. Please complete the request form below to make an interlibrary loan request.

Request Form

Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email our campus librarian at [email protected] for all other requests

Skip to content