4:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Monday – Sunday)
Aprons, hats, and a uniform will be provided and must be always worn by all employees. Please wash your hands before starting your job.
- Please remember to be courteous to the students. Keep in mind this is just like any other eating establishment; they pay for your service.
- Always keep the beverage line clean and full.
- During slow periods keep the dining room clean. Replenish trays / silverware / napkins.
- Clean tables and counters during slower periods
- Begin closedown cleaning as soon as possible during the meal.
Post Meal Cleanup
Clean glass and polish all stainless steel. Clean shelves, counters, and tables/chairs. Clean tray slides and front of beverage line. Sweep and mop the floor in your area.
Complete the following checklist before clocking out:
- Tray slide/front of serving line is clean
- Clean glass
- Polish all stainless steel
- Sweep and spot mop
- Walls are cleaned
- Please check with the manager before clocking out.
- Knowledge in the operation of the following equipment:
- Chemical Dispensing
- Ability to recognize and maintain the highest standards regarding the appearance and flavor of food served.
- Completion of Pioneer College Caterers Sanitation Training Program (ServSafe).
- Maintain a clean and well-organized working environment.
You will be evaluated on the quality and quantity of food/work produced daily. A policy of clean as you go will be enforced. Worktables, sinks, carts, equipment, and floor must be clean both during and before the end of each shift. All guidelines outlined in your employee handbook must be adhered to. A formal written evaluation will be performed by your supervisor twice each year.
Observing safety rules is an important part of each job in the kitchen. Please observe all safety posters and guidelines. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available for all chemicals used in the kitchen. Please familiarize yourself with their location. Safety in the workplace is the responsibility of everyone. Let us all work together to make our kitchen a safe place to work.