The graduation requirements for the Counseling Program include the completion of 60 credit hours of required graduate coursework. Students may transfer no more than twelve credit hours toward the required total hours for completion.
Graduation Requirements include:
- Complete all coursework and requirements within 5 calendar years
- Complete clinical practicum of at least 100 hours
- Complete clinical Internship of at least 600 hours
- Each graduate must complete all required courses with a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Complete final comprehensive examination (CPCE)
- Complete and submit the Application for Graduation form and pay all fees.