Saturday and Sunday 4:30pm – 8:00pm
Proper attire must be always worn by all employees. Wash your hands before starting work.
- Responsible for cashier duty during dinner
- Responsible for cleaning dining room after dinner
- Required to follow cash handling procedures and balancing cash register
- Maintaining the highest standards for quality and cleanliness
- Assist in any other duties needed as directed by a member of management.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
- Must be able to work on your feet for the entire length of the shift.
- Must be able to work in extreme conditions of hot and cold (coolers, freezers, and hot equipment.
- Must be able to work on potentially hazardous surfaces (i.e., wet floors).
- Work with and around hazardous chemical solutions (cleaning supplies).
- 15 min. prior – Make sure cash & clipboard are ready & dress for the shift.
- During shift – Front door cashier and dining Room attendant
Check with a manager before clocking out.
- Knowledge in Cash Register operation and following cash handling procedures:
- Ability to recognize and maintain the highest standards regarding appearance of station and dining room.
- Completion of Pioneer College Caterers Sanitation Training Program (Serv-Safe).
- Maintain a clean and well-organized working environment.
You will be evaluated on the quality and quantity of work produced daily. A policy of clean as you go will be enforced. Worktables, sinks, carts, equipment, and floor must be clean both during and before the end of each shift. All guidelines outlined in your employee handbook must be adhered to. A formal written evaluation will be performed by your supervisor twice each year.
Observing safety rules is an important part of each job in the kitchen. Please observe all safety posters and guidelines. Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) are available for all chemicals used in the kitchen. Please familiarize yourself with their location. Safety in the workplace is the responsibility of everyone. Let us all work together to make our kitchen a safe place to work.