Online Degree Program Requirements
In order to be eligible for the Online Degree program at Bluefield College, students are required to have:
- Completed 54 transferable college credits.
- May count toward general education requirements or electives.
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.0.
- Students with less than 54 hours and a 2.0 GPA may be admitted under provisional status.
- Access to Internet and personal e-mail accounts.
In addition, one week prior to the course log-in, all students must have either:
- paid all tuition and fee charges; or
- confirmed financial aid to cover all tuition and fee charges.
Online Degree students must complete all course work for their respective major with a GPA of 2.0 or higher. They must also complete all course work taken at Bluefield College with a GPA of 2.0 or higher. Online Degree Program students are subject to all academic policies as described in the current catalog.
Find more information about the online degrees we offer and application steps on our Online Degree Admissions page.