Online Degree Program Requirements
In order to be eligible for the Online Degree Program at Bluefield College, students are required to have the following:
- 2.0 GPA.
No age restriction.
High school diploma or GED.
College pre-requisite course in Math and English; unless, the student has college credit in Math and English.
- If the student’s transfer GPA is below 2.0, then the applicant file must go to special committee for review. The student will submit a letter that will indicate what events led to the low GPA, what steps the applicant will take to ensure GPA rises above 2.0, and why getting their degree is important to them personally and professionally.
- Applicants may also be excluded from the pre-requisite Math and English courses with a qualifying SAT/ACT score. (Suggested pre-requisite Math/English exclusions: college credit in Math and English or qualifying SAT/ACT score.)
Note: Does not apply to the RN-BSN Nursing Program. Learn more about RN-BSN admission requirements.
Find more information on our online degrees and the application process from Online Degree Admissions.
Dates & Deadlines
NEW CLASSES BEGIN EVERY EIGHT WEEKS!
BC Online Advantages
- The online, eight-week course format allows you to complete your advanced degree quickly, while getting a quality education.
- Online programs allow students the opportunity to complete their degree without sacrificing professional and personal commitments.
- Bluefield is ranked among the Top 50 Baccalaureate Colleges in the South in U.S. News & World Report.
- The Financial Aid staff at Bluefield College is available to guide you through the process of paying for your education.
- Learn more. Call us today at 1-800-872-0176.