Font Size: A A A

Financial Aid Knowledge Base

Where do I complete my entrance counseling and Master Promissory Note?

May 09, 2013

The entrance counseling and promissory note for each academic year become available at April 1. Students need to go to the site to complete the requirements. Students will be completing the entrance counseling for an undergraduate program, and the promissory note for a subsidized/unsubsidized loan. The loan cannot be disbursed until both requirements are met. If you received a student loan in a prior year from Bluefield College you do not need to complete the requirements again.