Font Size: A A A

Financial Aid Knowledge Base

How do I apply for scholarships and financial aid at Bluefield College?

May 09, 2013

Once a student is accepted for admission we can determine their academic award. Determined by an equal evaluation of transcripts and test scores, Academic Awards do not require a FAFSA. However, to apply for federal and other need-based aid students need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Once we review their record we can determine their eligibility for federal and other need based aid. Virginia residents will need to complete a VTAG application and have it turned into our office by July 31.

A scholarship newsletter is also available on our website to assist students in their search for additional outside resources.


Jessica L. Cagle on May 23, 2014 1:04pm

I would like information regarding academic award, federal and other aid, scholarships, and student loans. I have already completed and submitted my FAFSA and VTAG application. My student ID is XXXXXX. Thanks so much.