Invoicing Services

The student accounts staff in BC Central is also able to assist students by providing employer invoices to students, working alongside registrar staff to assist students with Veterans or Vocational Rehabilitation benefits, invoicing for 529 prepaid educational funds, and additional invoicing as requested for outside scholarships.

If as a student, you have an outside scholarship that requires an invoice, please email us at , so we may assist you in this process. Once we are provided documentation from outside scholarships or grants, the award is listed on your student statement as an anticipated amount. This will assist you with determining the most accurate balance owed or anticipated credit.

Invoices are submitted after census each semester to ensure participation in the courses has occurred. Some employers will reimburse students upon successful completion of course work. If your employer provides this benefit, you will be required to clear your student account each semester as any payment will go directly to you upon completion. The request for employer receipt or invoice form is available on MyBC and also on our Forms and Resources page.