Grants Office of BC
Welcome to the Grants Office of Bluefield College! Grant seeking at Bluefield College is related directly to institutional planning for programmatic, faculty, and capital development. The Grants Office oversees foundation and corporate relations, as well as government relations. The Grants Office also assists the principal investigator/project director of grant-funded projects in management and reporting. This page is designed to make information and grant seeking resources available to faculty and administrators. Links to forms, searchable databases, and information regarding proposal development are also available.
The Grants Office supports faculty and administrators as they:
- identify external funding sources.
- develop grant proposals.
- compile collateral materials.
- submit the complete grant application.
The Grants Office promotes the mission of Bluefield College by:
- securing the resources needed to enhance the College's facilities and curriculum.
- supporting faculty development.
- enhancing the learning and teaching experience.
For information, contact:
Vice President for Finance, Administration and Advancement